An ideal small sized outdoor centre bag, for carrying small items of equipment to the activity site.
- Manufactured from heavy duty PVC, with cordura internal closure flap.
- Inside pocket with velcro closure.
- 44mm webbing shoulder straps.
- Metal buckles are used to attach the lower straps.
- 25mm replaceable lower straps with a 12cm PVC protection sleeves at the base.
- Internal rope attachment loop stitched to the straps.
- Handle/hauling loop stitched from a single strip of 50mm webbing.
- 25mm webbing insert in the handle.
- 50mm stainless D ring hauling loop
- 25mm webbing rear hauling loop.
- Reinforced webbing top of side seam.
- 25mm webbing drag handle at the base.
- Three15mm eyeleted drain holes.
- Double thickness pvc to the lower part of the bag.
- 25mm webbing stitched around the base
- Fabrics – PVC and Cordure.
- Dimensions - Height 46cm, Base diameter 21cm, Diameter the top 24cm, Pocket 20x20cm
Size: One size.
Warmbac Tackle Bags come in a range of sizes to meet the needs of every caver. They are designed from the outset with quality in mind and undergo rigorous testing in the field before production.
Height = 46cm.
Base diameter = 21cm.
Diameter the top = 24cm.
Pocket = 20x20cm.