An ideal outdoor centre bag, for carrying small items of equipment or up to 200mtr rope to the activity site.
- Manufactured from heavy duty PVC.
- Cordura internal closure flap.
- Inside cordura pocket with velcro closure.
- Cordura shoulder straps, with padded inserts.
- Metal buckles to attach the lower straps.
- A Sternum strap.
- Two belt loops are also attached.
- 25mm replaceable lower straps with a 12cm PVC protection sleeves at the base.
- 50mm front hauling loop with a 50mm stainless D ring, plus 3 extra 25mm hauling loops.
- The 50mm side handle has a 25mm webbing insert.
- The attachment to the bag is reinforced with pvc patches.
- Top of one side seam is reinforced with webbing which also forms an internal loop.
- The kidney shape base is double thickness, with a 50mm webbing drag handle
- Three15mm eyeleted drain holes.
- 25mm webbing protector around the base.
- Fabrics - PVC and Cordura.
- Dimensions - Height 74cm, Width 40cm, Depth 24cm, Pocket 20x20cm.
Size: One size.
Warmbac Tackle Bags come in a range of sizes to meet the needs of every caver. They are designed from the outset with quality in mind and undergo rigorous testing in the field before production.