An ideal sized outdoor centre bag, for carrying small items of equipment to the activity site.
- Manufactured from heavy duty PVC, with cordura internal closure flap.
- Inside pocket with velcro closure.
- The shoulder straps are cordura with padded inserts.
- Metal buckles attached the lower straps.
- 25mm replaceable lower straps with a 12cm PVC protection sleeves at the base.
- An internal rope attachment loop stitched to the straps.
- Handle/hauling loop stitched from a single strip of 50mm webbing.
- 50mm stainless D ring is fitted to the hauling loop.
- 25mm webbing rear hauling loop.
- 50mm side handle.
- 25mm webbing insert to handles.
- Double thickness pvc base.
- 25mm webbing stitched around the base.
- The Kidney shape base.
- Three15mm eyeleted drain holes.
- Webbing drag handle fitted to base.
- Fabrics – PVC and Cordura
- Dimensions - Height 64cm, Width 35cm, Depth 20cm, Pocket 20x20cm
Size: One size.
Warmbac Tackle Bags come in a range of sizes to meet the needs of every caver. They are designed from the outset with quality in mind and undergo rigorous testing in the field before production.