An ideal middle sized outdoor centre bag, for carrying small items of equipment to the activity site.
- Manufactured from heavy duty PVC, with cordura internal closure flap.
- Inside pocket with velcro closure.
- 44mm webbing shoulder straps.
- Metal buckles are used to attach the lower straps.
- 25mm replaceable lower straps with a 12cm PVC protection sleeves at the base.
- An internal rope attachment loop stitched to the straps.
- Handle/hauling loop stitched from a single strip of 50mm webbing to give extra strength.
- 25mm webbing insert in the handle.
- Hauling loop has a 50mm stainless D ring. The rear hauling loop is 25mm webbing.
- Top of side seam is reinforced with webbing.
- A 25mm webbing drag handle to the base
- Three 15mm eyeleted drain holes.
- Double thickness PVC to the base.
- Fabrics- PVC and Cordura.
- Dimensions - Height 62cm, Base diameter 22cm, Diameter the top 26cm, Pocket 20x20cm.
Size: One size.
Warmbac Tackle Bags come in a range of sizes to meet the needs of every caver. They are designed from the outset with quality in mind and undergo rigorous testing in the field before production.
Height = 62cm.
Base diameter = 22cm.
Diameter the top = 26cm.
Pocket = 20x20cm.