- Stainless steel wiregate device, intended for use as a braking karabiner. Very hard wearing braking tool.
- This karabiner in 304 stainless steel is used to increase the friction when descending on a single rope.
- Particularly effective for 8 and 9mm ropes or muddy ropes
- To make the tool more versatile it is supplied with a parallel twisted ring made of stainless steel wire that can be clipped into the semicircular maillon rapide of the harness.
- Lightweight and compact, does not ruin the rope at all.
304 stainless steel.
R= 12 kN.