- Compact, lightweight chest rope clamp .
- Used with the ASCENSION handled rope clamp for ascending a rope .
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (e.g. rope that is icy, muddy, etc.). The stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion .
- The rope channel is reinforced with stainless steel for greater durability .
- Catch is opened by pinching for easy, simple manipulation .
- Lower hole is angled to keep the device flat .
- Upper hole for attaching a SECUR or similar chest tape to keep the rope clamp in position.
Weight : 85 g
Material(s) : aluminum for the frame, chrome steel for the cam, nylon for the trigger
For use with ropes between 8 and 11 mm in diameter
Certification(s) : CE EN 567 EN 12 841 Type B, UIAA
Made in: FR
Guarantee: 3 years