The DJINN karabiner comes in a straight gate and a bent gate version, as a combination particularly suited to those looking to begin outdoor climbing with dependable, rugged equipment. It has an H cross section to reduce weight, and the Keylock system to avoid the karabiner snagging during maneuvers.
Fitted with the Keylock system its also a perfect karabiner for the end of cowstails.
Performance karabiner designed for a great outdoor climbing debut:
- large gate opening facilitates manipulations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
Easy to use, for efficient handling:
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the karabiner snagging during maneuvers
- DJINN straight gate: textured area for improved grip when opening the karabiner
- DJINN bent gate: easier clipping of rope
CE0082 EN 12275 type B EN 566