Wide rung GRP (glass reinforced plastic) ladders with 4mm galvanised steel wire rope with 30cm spacing between each Rung is an easy to handle ladders, for applications such as silo access, for inspection and cleaning, and for use over sloping structures, such as vessels. The heavily fluted rung is easier to grip making the ladder better for muddy or slippery environments. 4mm galvanised steel wire rope is ideal for most applications offering high strength and durability.
Rungs are 270mm wide allowing the climber to place both feet on one rung.
- Wide enough to fit both feet side by side.
- Large diameter rungs are easier to handle and more comfortable to stand on.
- Made to order in lengths of up to 15 metres.
- Easy to grip 34mm fluted GRP.
- GRP (Glass reinforced Plastic) are less likely to scratch any surface they contact than metal rungs.
These ladders are made to order and will take approximately 7 - 10 days to arrive. This ladder is sold by the meter, please increase the number of meters ordered in the drop down box.
- 4mm galvanised steel wire rope
- 34mm Wide Glass Reinforced Plastic rungs
- 30cm spacing between each Rung
- Swaged eye ends.
- Conformance: NON PPE.
Note our Price is inc VAT. an invoice showing ex prices can be supplied
4mm galvanised steel wire rope
34mm Wide Glass Reinforced Plastic rungs
30cm spacing between each Rung
Swaged eye ends.
Conformance: NON PPE.