The Lyon Fibrelight ladder consist of a solid carbon fibre rods inside a polyester tape sleeve with polyester sides and supplied with bag and Maillon Rapide connector.
The 30cm rung is enough for a single foot and has a maximum load of 120kg (one person at a time).
This specialist ladders is lightweight, and make virtually no noise when deployed. They are an alternative to wire sided or wooden rope ladders and are ideally suited to wet environments
- Easy to rig.
- Compact for easy storage.
- Non-metallic ladder, no parts to corrode.
- Complete with bag and stainless steel connector.
- Lighter than Compact or Wide Rung ladders.
- Can be ordered by the metre (up to 20 metres).
- 30 cm rung spacing.
Available in Lengths:
- 5 Metres
- 10 Metres
- 15 Metres
- 20 Metres
- Rungs: Solid carbon fibre rods inpolester sleeve.
- Rung diameter: 10mm.
- Rung width: 150mm.
- Tape sides: Polyester.
- Width: 20mm.
- Rung distance: 300mm
- .Max load: 120kg.
Note our Price is inc VAT. an invoice showing ex prices can be supplied.
These ladders are made to order and will take approximately 7 - 10 days to arrive.
Rungs: Solid carbon fibre rods inpolester sleeve.
Rung diameter: 10mm.
Rung width: 150mm.
Tape sides: Polyester.
Rung distance: 300mm.