This is the ‘Big Daddy’ of lockers – the ultimate rigging biner and one which is super strong and super tough.
It is large enough to accommodate several knots and has a very wide gate opening – just what you need in a rigging situation. All of which makes it a great centre use biner, but the story doesn’t end there.
Despite its name, the Big Boa is surprisingly light; by giving it an I-Beam construction we’ve reduced the overall weight by almost 25%. Add in the fact that it is easy to handle in gloves and the appeal to winter climbers is obvious.
- Large clean nose HMS locking 'biner.
- Ideal for rigging; can accommodate multiple knots.
- Large gate opening.
- Easy to handle in gloves.
- Strong I-Beam construction to save weight (almost 25% reduction).
- Strength (Gate Closed) - 25kN.
- Strength (Gate Open) - 8kN.
- Strength (Minor Axis) - 10kN.
- Gate Opening - 25mm.
- Weight - 83g.