The Aero HMS has several features which raise it above the competition.
For a start it’s hot forged – a process that allows a much greater degree of freedom in the design and manufacturing process. A product of this very freedom is the anti snag Keylock nose. And then there is the extremely generous rope radius – a whopping 11.3mm!
It is also a very strong biner, and while it might not be the lightest Screwgate around, this extra bulk means greater resistance to wear and excellent heat dissipation – something you will appreciate on your next big abseil.
- Excellent value HMS locking biner.
- Keylock nose.
- Generous rope radius.
- Deep gate bend for easy rope clipping.
- Very strong construction.
- Strength (Gate Closed) - 25kN.
- Strength (Gate Open) - 8kN.
- Strength (Minor Axis) - 10kN.
- Gate Opening - 19mm.
- Weight - 85g.