The Ceros minimises the risk of cross loading. Easy to operate with one hand, and able to locate on the belay loop in a single movement, the Ceros is intuitive to use and simple to rack. Correct orientation is achieved with an internal wiregate that keeps the Ceros captive on a belay loop, and a horn which prevents assisted braking devices moving onto the carabiner’s spine. Full section top bar gives smooth rope control and resists wear.
- Directional belay carabiner designed to ensure optimum orientation when belaying
- Downward opening internal wiregate enables secure attachment to belay loop in one movement, and prevents accidental removal once located
- Pronounced horn prevents belay and other rope control devices cross loading the carabiner
- Keylock nose eliminates snagging
- Full section top bar for consistent rope handling and resistance to wear and tear
- Optional captive bar allows installation in tamper proof systems
- 25kN 7kN 7kN